Sunday, May 10, 2009

Featured Stamper Challenge

It was so nice to find some time to play in the FS Challenge today!! Debbie aka dbdoodle is the very much deserving Stamper of Honor and although I've seen her work in challenges and such, cruising through her gallery was a FEAST for the eyes!!! GORGEOUS work! You can see for yourself here!

Here is my CASE of here gorgeous card which you can see here!


Changes I made are as follows:
Main image
Circles instead of scallops to make it masculine
Stars instead of scallops on the corner embellies
Paper and jute instead of ribbon

I had to use this new BBQ Riley from Hanna Stamps...he's just so cute! I decided not to add a sentiment so that I can use it for a masculine birthday or Father's Day card!

RecipeStamp - BBQ Riley

Paper - Sarsparilla - CTMH, river rock, Neenah Solar Crest

Ink - Momento

Accessories - coluzzle, nesties, punches, copics, copper brads, jute, cb ef

Congratulations, Debbie...LOVE your gallery! Thank you Beth for yet another fantastic choice! And thanks to all of you who stop in for the occasional visit...you gotta know how much I appreciate it!!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!