Saturday, August 8, 2009

OCC Inspiration Challenge!

Happy Saturday!! The amazing Loretta Lock has a gorgeous Inspiration Challenge for us! The artist's name is Lowell Herrero and I was inspired by the colors in this piece! Be sure to check out the OCC Blog for all the details on this challenge!



I pulled out a CTMH set for this challenge...I just love the girls from this set! They are from the May Stamp of The Month called Be Yourself. I stamped them on watercolorpaper and then used my WW Crayons to create the sunset bg! I hadn't planned on adding all the punched flowers but I made a few boo-boos and decided to cover them up rather than start all over again!! It's a little over the top I think but there you have it!! Lol!!

Thanks for taking the time to stop in!! Have a fantastic weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. love the images you used for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groovy...this image reminds me of the good old 80's - LOL!!! Beautiful take on the challenge Joycelyn!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocelyn this card is HOT!!! wonderful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Joycelyn :) Your card is SO pretty, I LOVE the color combination and beautiful design!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yea... these girls look great. I like how you combined three of them together, great job with the IC piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!