Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Get This Image for FREE!

Yep! You read that right!! You can get this sweet new image for FREE from the incredibly talented and generous Lori Boyd! You can find all the info on her blog, but hurry because she's only offering it for ONE week!! Pretty cool huh? I think this little Ballet Mouse is absolutely adorable and I sure had fun creating with her!!



I used some Tulle Ribbon that I've been hoarding for a while and used it to give some texture to her tutu. I decided to keep the sketch simple to maintain the focus on the image! My Daughter is CRAZY about this one!!!

Thank you, Lori, for sharing this sweet image with us! I look forward to seeing what else you come up with in the future and I wish the very best with this endeavor!!

Thanks for stoppin' in for a little Stamps 'n' Coffee!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! Oh my Goodness!! Joycelyn!! You have done an incredible job with the Little Ballet Mouse!! I love the Tulle!! My daughter Hannah is crazy over the bow you tied around her waist!! Perfect!! So glad your little sweetie likes her!! Thanks so much!!

    LORi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card!!!! TOOO sweet!! Lori is amazing ~ so glad she shared this darling little mousie with us and I can not wait to see what else she has in store :) Have a blessed night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just gorgeous - love the added tulle.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!