Saturday, January 9, 2010

OCC- 3-D Challenge

Welcome to another challenge from Our Creative Corner! I am honored to be the hostess for the month of January...even though I missed out on playing in the first week due to an extended stay at my sister's! Anyway I'm here now and today's challenge was just what I needed to get back into the swing of crafting!!

My challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to make a 3-D project!! Anything goes...whether you make some sort of a box, alter an item...whatever!!! Just have fun!!

Please be sure to post your creation back at Our Creative Corner using Mr.Linky and if you upload to SCS use Keyword OCCC!

Here is my 3-D Project

I made a Chinese Take-Out box using a Coluzzle template. (yes I still use that very old fashioned tool and I LOVE it!!!) I filled the box with Hersheys Hugs and Kisses and made a little 3x3 card to go along with it!! One of my kids will get this for Valentines day!

The stamps are from Close To My Heart and the papers are from SU!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop in and I hope you'll play along with us!!

8 comments:

  1. What great pieces you have created!!! Love it Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous little valentine combo!!! Yummy!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Valentine gift set is brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, beautiful boxes Joycelyn! It's always fun to see how many of us choose the same products! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift set Joycelyn,,,!!I love the silhouette of cupid...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific project, Jocelyn. I love the cupid! Who wouldn't love getting chocolates in a box like that?

    Great challenges so far. In two weeks, you have pushed me out of my comfort zone twice - LOL. And I loved making both cards/projects! Thanks for widening my horizons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and project Joycelyn! What a fun box and I LOVE how you added the cupid to both of your designs!

    Have a fun weekend ~ Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this set, Joycelyn - I'm sure whichever kid gets it will love it! The Cupids are wonderful, and it was a great use of Christmas paper for another occasion - I'll have to remember that! Thanks for a really fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!