Saturday, January 30, 2010

OCC - Musical Challenge!

Well it's my last week of hostessing for Our Creative Corner and I decided to make it about something I love...MUSIC!! I don't actually play any instruments but I almost always have music playing and...I'm also a total ROCKSTAR in my car!!! Lol!!
I hope you'll play along with us and leave your creation using Mr. Linky at the OCC Blog!

I used Rockin' Frawg from Totally Stampalicious!

I colored him with Copics and used him some Dazzling Diamonds on his Guitar and Stars!! The music note brads are a $ Store find!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by to check out my creation...I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun frog! He looks like he's loving playing his cool guitar, LOL. The colors and all the glitter are awesome! Thanks so much for your fun month of challenges - I enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is a hoot, Jocelyn!!! I loved your challenges - thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joycelyn thanks so much for the creative and fun challenges this month! You did a FAB job as hostess! Cute rockin' frog card. Love the purpley stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this rockin' frog!! Your coloring work and his sparkly guitar and stars brought a smile to my face!! Great challenge and a great month of challenges - it's been a fun month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fun and funky colors....bold and fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Love that frog and all the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He,he,he this is one fun card. Love it!!!
    Thank you for hosting all the wonderful challenges this month I had so much fun making my cards!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Whoever receives this is going to love it. Thanks for making me smile. You froggin' rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!