Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Daring to Get Dirty!

It's been so long since I've played in any of the SCS challenges but right now they have so many fun ones going on for the Annual Dare To Get Dirty Challenges, I simply couldn't resist!! You should SEE all the fabulous eye candy in the gallery right now!!

I can't give any details for the DTGD Challenges as they are for Fan Club Members only, but this works for THREE of them!
I also created this for the Stampalicious Monday Challenge - Make a Card for A Best Friend!

I used one of our latest Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Releases - Red Hat Stella!!
I got that AWESOME Glitter Paper from LSS....I think it's by American Crafts!

And here's another for a DTGD Challenge using Gus and Stella from the Totally Stampalicious Bugaboo Line!

This is on one layer...with no fancy frills or frippery...just the image and a little bit o' color! I used some Crystal Effects on their glasses as well!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today!!

3 comments:

  1. Joycelyn...these just crack me up.....I really need to place an order soon....fab designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red hatted Stella is magnificent with all that purple sparkle!!! great job on the single layer card, too!! Don't think I can do that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!