Thursday, November 18, 2010

November Totally Stampalicious Blog Hop!

Welcome to the 9th STOP of the November Release Blog Hop!!
If you didn't arrive here from Patricia's Blog, then head back to the beginning at the Totally Stampalicious Blog 'cuz' trust me, you don't miss a thing!!

We have FOUR New Sets from the Bugaboo Line by the incredibly talented Jodie Mackerell, owner/artist of Bugaboo Digi Stamps!
All 4 Fabulous new stamps sets are available NOW at
Totally Stampalicious!!


As always, we've got some great PRIZES to give away!
Be sure to leave comments on all the Design Team's posts and maybe YOU could be a winner of one of these
AWESOME PRIZES!!
1st Prize - All 4 New Stamp Sets
2nd Prize - $15 Gift Certificate
3rd, 4th and 5th Prizes - $5 Gift Certificate


So here's my Peek at Misery Stella! I have to admit that I was a little nervous about putting this sentiment on the set, but Becky and her Mom thought it was hilarious it seems to have been received in the proper humorous light!!
It was inspired by my girlfriends, as one night we were sitting around and one of us was having a problem with a boyfriend. In true BFF style, we (jokingly of course, he's a great guy) offered to 'whack' him in a dark alley!

I thought this would be perfect on a Tissue Box Cover which you can find the Tutorial for on SCS HERE!
Well now it's time to head on over to Vicki's Blog to see what SUPER COOL creation she has come up with!!

23 comments:

  1. Joycelyn what a FABULOUS idea, I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!! This is so stinkin' cute!!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SA-Weet!!!! Love this tissue box Joycleyn...
    so creative and Stella is still a hit even though she is miserable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is fabulous Joycelyn, the tissue box cover is perfect for this Stella set.Pretty dp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! That sentiment is my favorite, cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so funny and beautiful! I can just picture giving this tissue box to a girlfriend! Who would not love this? I Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious! I love love love your tissue cover!!! This release ROCKS woman!

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun what a great tissue box!!!! Great way to use this fabby image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL... omg... Joycelyn, this is awesome... Love the tissue box idea.... Misery Stella and the sentiment are absolutely perfect for the Tissue box.... Love it.
    Hugs.Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joycelyn.....what a fabulously fun, delightful AND practical creation

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, love the blue striped paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! I love how you put the image ona kleenex Box cover. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooh, I love your tissue box cover! You must have known I was coming down with a cold! So, when you come over to deliver it make sure to bring me some lemon tea with honey! LOL Fantastic project Joycelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Joycelyn, This is soo cute and creative and I have been wanting to try to make one of these myself and hopefully you have motiivated me...hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your tissue box! Beautifully done, great colors and super way to use the image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this tissue box, great idea. And you are right, these stamps and sentiments are way to cute and funny.:))

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great idea! The colors are great and the stamp a great match for the tissue box cover! I think I have to make me one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! I am so making one of those ...
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, the tissue box rocks! Fab project!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally cute Joy, very creative and I am sure they will love it. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stella says it like it is! Great ole gal!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a FUN project! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!