Friday, September 16, 2011

C4C105 Jack-O-Box!

It's Saturday which means the "Crazies" are back with another fun challenge for you all.

Before we get into today challenge, as this week is a sponsored challenge we need to introduce this month's sponsor which is Creations by AR. Adela has some awesome templates on her site which I know the "Crazies" have had fun playing with for our challenge this week. The templates come in all formats: PDF, SVG and DXF so that you can use them with your electronic die cutting machines or cut by hand if you don't have a machine. This week's winner will receive two templates of their choice from Creations by AR.

Adela has also offered our blog readers a 10% discount on all her templates during this challenge so that is from September 17th to September 23rd. All you need to do is use the code: challenge10 when you go through the check out.


Photobucket
Now it is time for the C4C challenge, Barb is back with another fun fall themed challenge for us all! This week all you have to do is create a card or project with a pumpkin on it in some form. It can be a card or 3D project.
 
Well I have to admit I don't know how to use SVG files with my Cricut yet, but thankfully Adela has LOTS of great files that work with nothing but your hands and a pair of scissors!!! Being that our challenge was to use something with a pumpkin on it...I figured why not use her ADORABLE Jack-O-Box treat bag!


I used my Copics to color in his sweet li'l face and drew on some faux stitching...something I haven't done in FOREVER!!! I then decided I should at least pull my Cricut out for something and created the card you see to go with it! The Happy Halloween stamp is $1 stamp that I got years ago!

Well that's it for me today...thanks so much for stoppin' by  for a little
Stamps 'n' Coffee!

5 comments:

  1. Joycelyn I love your pumpkin, so FUN!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea and project GF!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pumpkin box is fabulous.....and that card is spooktacular....tfs, gf

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that pumpkin box, Joycelyn! And the card is fabulous with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts!